Many Inventors trying to get their product inventions ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of the reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to patent your idea good an inspiration you may think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a full line of services not seeking add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the InventHelp Inventor Service contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they perform quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to take the risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.